FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What types of items can be dipped?
A wide variety of flat or 3-D shapes and manufacturing materials such as plastics, metals, woods, glass, etc. can be printed.
Do our products need to be disassembled?
Yes. Please send your products disassembled and as clean as possible. We will also pretreat your item before we transfer your chosen design to it.
Is the finish durable?
Certainly, durable enough for even your most rigorous outdoor activities. We use high grade materials with a protective top coat.
How much does it cost?
Please see our pricing page.
Federal Firearms Shipping Guidelines:
It’s very important that you follow all rules and regulations when transporting your rifle, handgun, shot-gun or muzzleloader to Camo Creek.
We recommend these general firearm shipping guidelines. In addition, please review Carrier specific guidelines and obey any local laws. If you have any questions, please contact us before shipping your weapon.
- As an individual, you may only ship your weapon to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder like Camo Creek
- All parts must be removed from the receiver/frame including the bolt and trigger assembly, mag release, safety selector, cylinder, bolt.
- Use Delivery Confirmation Adult Signature Required
- Do not label the outer box as containing a weapon.
- If the outer box has any weapon or gun imagery, use a different box. Boxes cannot show pictures of weapons or weapon manufacturer names.
- We recommend purchases shipping insurance coverage from your carrier.
- Always include our firearms shipping form
Carrier Specific Guidelines:
When shipping a weapon to Camo Creek, please follow all carrier rules and regulations.
- United States Post Office (USPS) Gun Shipping
- UPS Firearm Shipping Guidelines
- FedEx Firearm Shipping
Contact your local carrier for drop off details. Not all locations can accept firearms for shipping.
Other Useful References:
ATF’s Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide